As a young teen I had my mind set on doing hair. I practiced on my friends in high school and was always the one to do their hair for homecoming dances and proms.
I graduated from Genesis Career College in 2014 and immediately jumped into the industry. Over the years I have developed a passion for modern color techniques such as balayage, teasy lights, and baby lights that create the “lived in” color look.
I’m excited to come into my 5th year in the industry and share my passion for modern beauty with Fairhope and the Eastern Shore.
- Graduated from Genesis Career College
- Paul Mitchell color class
- Introduction to Aveda color (Aveda institute Birmingham)
- Aveda L.A. Blondes
- Aveda Core Cutting
- Aveda Speed Styling and Beyond Braiding
- Hanzo Barbering class
- Aveda product knowledge
- Oway product class
- RandCo product class
- Schwarzkopf color 13-piece balayage